Oxford Parks & Recreation
Tennis Made Simple for Kids & Juniors
TENNIS FOR ADULTS Click Here
Check back in late Summer for Fall and Winter classes
- All camps are held at the Heritage Hotel in Southbury
- Taught by Val Stoiana ( PTR certified ) a local tennis professional and former collegiate and tour player.
- Loaner racquets are provided free for the first week and are then available for rent or purchase.
- For more info go to: TennisMadeSimple.com
- Val also has other classes available - contact him directly at 203-232-5337
- You will be asked to list which session and day upon registration.
Tennismadesimple 5 week for Kids
- A creative, kid friendly approach that makes learning tennis skill easy. Players are taken through a series of simple and effective progressions. Skills are reinforced through fun instructional games and personalized tips. Taught by Val Stoiana, local tennis professional.
- Location: Heritage Hotel
- Choose from Mon, Tue, Wed or Thu
- Fee: $80R $90 NR (meets 1 hr a week for 5 weeks)
- Times: 4-5pm ages 12 +
- 5-6pm ages 5-11
- Saturday 11-12 noon Ages 5-17
- SESSION I SPRING
- Dates: 4/1-5/4
- SESSION II SPRING
- Dates: 5/6-6/8
- SESSION III SUMMER
- Dates: 6/10-7/13
- SESSION IV SUMMER
- Dates: 7/15-8/17
Tennismadesimple Jr Camp (4 days) Ages 6 +
- A great junior tennis experience offered in a fun and easy format. Kids hit lots of balls in a short period of time, which leads to instant improvement. Skills are reinforced through appropriate instructional games and personalized tips. Loaner racquets are provided and available for purchase.
- Location: Heritage Hotel in Southbury
- Time: 10am-12pm
- Fee: $130 R $140 NR
- SESSION I (7/12 Rain Date)
- Dates: 7/8-7/11
- SESSION II (7/19 Rain Date)
- Dates: 7/15-7/18
- SESSION III (7/26 Rain Date)
- Dates: 7/22-7/25
- SESSION IV (8/2 Rain Date)
- Dates: 7/29-8/1
- SESSION V (8/9 Rain Date)
- Dates: 8/5-8/8