This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Bring your car and your kids to Oxford High School on Tuesday, 10/31.
Park your car, open your DECORATED trunk, sit out on your lawn chairs and watch your child trick or treat from car to car while you hand out candy to all of the trick or treaters!
- No Registration Required
- There will be prizes for the best decorated trunk and jack-o-lantern!
- When: Tuesday, October 31st, 6:00-7:30pm.
- Cars may begin entering the parking lot at 5:00pm for set-up
- *In order to provide a safe event - no cars will be permitted to enter or depart the parking lot between 6 and 7:30
- Admission: No fee, but we ask that each car bring 1 carved jack-o-lantern. Please include a candle for us to light.
- Where: Oxford High School main parking lot
- What to bring: Your car, your treats (lots!), your jack-o-lantern & your treaters!
- This is an Oxford Residents Only event due to the limited space available. (ID may be requested)
- This is the biggest parking lot we can find but we still run out of space so please do not come in multiple cars!
- This is a family event - No alcohol please.
- No walk-ins!
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. All adults must be accompanied by their child(ren)!
Call the Parks & Rec cancellation line after 3:00pm the day of the event for cancellation information. 203-888-2543, Press 3 then 1