SPAIN'S CLASSICS (9/29-10/9/2012)
Offered by Oxford Parks & Recreation through COLLETTE VACATIONS
September 29 - October 9, 2012
11 Days * 15 Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 5 dinners
*Cost: $3,399 per person double, $3,999 per person single, $$3,369 per person triple
*Price if Booked Now (*Book Now rates valid until March 29, 2012)
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from New York, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges of $150 (subject to increase until paid in full), Hotel Transfers and Group Transportation to/from airport with 10 or more Passengers.
Not included in price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $220 per person
- First deposit of $250 per person is due upon reservation.
- Final payment is due July 31, 2012
- Cancellation waiver and insurance is available at a cost of $220 per person. Payment for insurance is due with the first deposit. (Payment of a per person waiver insurance fee guarantees full refund on all payments, including deposit, except the waiver fee itself, made to Collette Vacations for tour service in case of cancellation for any reason prior to the day of departure. Air inclusive waiver insurance may be purchased only if you purchase your airline tickets from Collette Vacations.)
Sampling of Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Saturday, September 29, 2012 (Overnight flight)
Day 2: Sunday, September 30, 2012
Madrid, Spain - Tour Begins
Welcome to Madrid, Spain's capital and largest city. Tonight, enjoy a welcome dinner.
Day 3: Monday, October 1, 2012
Madrid - Royal Palace - Toledo - Madrid
During a locally guided tour of Madrid's historic center, see the Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, where events have been held since the 17th century. A guided tour of the monumental, 18th century Royal Palace reveals lavish halls, banquet rooms, the throne room, royal armory and the impressive courtyard. This afternoon travel to Toledo, a UNESCO site and the capital of medieval Spain until 1560. A comprehensive tour highlights the magnificent Gothic cathedral and the 13th century synagogue, a testament to Toledo's Jewish heritage. Also stop in the Church of Santo Tome to view El Greco's masterpiece painting., The Burial of Count Orgaz.
Today breakfast will be included
For a complete itinerary and more information, please visit the link below.
Available Prepaid Options
- Montserrat Cost: $80
- Barcelona By Night with Dinner at the Port Cost: $85
- Madrid By Night with "Tapas Dinner" Cost: $90