Northern National Parks (7/20 - 7/27/2012)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Offered by Oxford Parks & Recreation through COLLETTE VACATIONS
Featuring Jackson, Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and the Grand Tetons
July 20 - July 27, 2012
8 Days * 11 Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
*Cost: Double $1,999, Single $2449, Triple $1,969
Price if Booked Now (*Book Now rates valid until Jan. 20, 2012)
Included in Price: Round Trip Air from Bradley Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges of $50 (subject to increase until paid in full), Hotel Transfers, Group Transportation to/from Bradley Intl Airport (*some restrictions apply)
- A first deposit of $250 per person is due upon reservation.
- Final payment is due May 21, 2012
- Trip insurance is available for $165 per person. Payment for insurance is due with the first deposit. (Payment of a per person waiver insurance fee guarantees full refund on all payments (including deposit), except the waiver fee itself, made to Collette Vacations for tour service in case of cancellation for any reason prior to the day of departure. Air inclusive waiver insurance may be purchased only if you purchase your airline tickets from Collette Vacations. Please inquire for more information)
Sampling of the Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Friday, July 20, 2012
Arrive Salt Lake City, Utah - Tour Begins
Join Collette for a journey through some of America's most spectacular natural treasures and visit the states of Utah, Wyoming and Idaho. Your tour begins in Salt Lake City, the "City of the Saints", where you will enjoy a two night stay. Embraced by the massive Wasatch and Oquirrh mountains, Salt Lake holds all the attractions of a big city along with the scenic splendor of the Wild West. Today dinner will be included.
Day 2: Saturday, July 21, 2012
Salt Lake City
Begin the day with a comprehensive tour of Salt Lake City, including the state capitol building, the charming residential district, and the Great Salt Lake, for which the city is named. The remainder of the day is at leisure. Perhaps you will explore Temple Square, one of Utah's most visited attractions. A beautifully landscaped 10 acre square in the heart of downtown. Temple Square is where you'll find the impressive 6 spired granite Salt Lake Temple and the domed Tabernacle, home of the famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Tabernacle organ. Afterward, enjoy a night out on the town at one of the fantastic restaurants, bars or cafes that Salt Lake City offers.
Today breakfast will be included.
Available Prepaid Options
- White Water Rafting & Lunch Cost: $75
- Wildlife Scenic Float with Lunch Cost: $70
- Kennecott Copper Mine and Temple Square Garden Dinner Cost: $60