Oxford Golf Leagues
- All leagues play at the Golf Club at Oxford Greens.
- A Mixed Leauge will play on Wednesday nights and on Thursday nights will be the Men's League and Ladies League.
- All leagues will play nine holes and tee times will begin at 4:00pm. (No golf July 4th)
- Each league will consist of teams of 2 players. For the mixed league, each team must have one man and one woman.
- You can sign up as a team or as a single. We will do our best to pair you.
- The fee of $90 per resident and $100 per non resident, includes your set-up with the USGA who will issue you a GHIN card with your official handicap. Also included is the season ending scramble and banquet, as well as the organization and maintenance of the league's operations by the Golf Course's Pro Staff.
- Greens fees will be $30 each week - cart is included.
You may sign up as a substitue for $40. The fee will cover your GHIN card. Subs can play every week, teeing off once the rest of the league tees off.
Please call to register. 203-828-6505
Please call Oxford Greens Golf Course directly with weather concerns. 203-888-1600