OXFORD PARKS & REC SUMMER CAMPS
Our Summer Camp is divided into two camps - The Huskies and the Teen Travel Camp. For both camps, you can register your child(ren) for any week(s) of summer camp. You can also sign up for a combination of weeks.
For both camps, one T-Shirt will be given to kids registered for only one week of camp. For two or more weeks, your child will get 2 T-Shirts. T-Shirts are to be worn on all trips as a way of identifying our group. Unless previously arranged with our Camp Director, any camper not wearing their camp T-Shirt the day of a trip , will not be allowed to go on the trip.
*Please note: Kids who have completed 5th grade have a choice of participating in either the Huskies OR the Teen Travel Camp.
- For children who have completed K - 5th grades
- Dates: Mon - Fri, July 8th - August 16th
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Place: Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri - Colonial Tavern, Thurs. - Camp Trip Day (Drop off at Posypanko Park to board bus)
- Fee: $130 per week
HUSKIES DAY CAMP
- Children will be dropped off at Colonial Tavern 4 days per week. CT has a pool, playing fields, tennis and basketball courts, ping pong, shuffleboard, etc. Lunch and afternoon snack will be included on CT days.
- On Thursdays, drop off is at Posypanko Park for that week's Camp Trip. All campers are expected to go on trips - there will be no camp for those that choose not to participate. We will inform you if lunch is needed for each trip day.
- Each week will have a different theme.
- Camp also includes many wonderful entertainers throughout the summer.
- Discounts will apply to siblings registered within this program only. They do not cross over to siblings in the Teen Travel Camp.
- Swimming lessons are available for registered campers for an aditional $15 per week per child.
- For children who have completed 5th - 8th grades
- Days/Dates: Mon - Thur, July 8th - Aug 15th (No camp on Fridays)
- Time: 9:00am -3:00pm (some days will be later than 3:00)
- Place: Colonial Tavern
- Fee: $120 per week
OPR TEEN TRAVEL CAMP
- Every Mon, Tues, and Weds, the kids will be dropped off at Posypanko Park to board the bus to different destinations. Some of those destinations are: Sherwood Island State Beach, Nomad's Adventure Quest, Laser Planet, Milford Bowl, Lake Compounce, etc. A complete listing of each week's trips is forthcoming.
- When we travel, the kids are divided into small groups and there will be a counselor assigned to each group. The ratio is no greater than 8 kids to 1 counselor.
- On Thursdays, the kids will go to Colonial Tavern for a Pool Party with a DJ.
- Lunch is included at least 2 days each week.
- There will be a limit of 50 campers each week.
- Registrations will be accepted until May31st for $120. After that there will be a $25 late fee.
- We will accept registrations for each week up until the week before ONLY if there is space. Sorry, no sibling discounts are available for this camp.
- OPR Summer Camp is for Oxford Residents Only
- We will accept registrations until May 31st at the regular fee. For Huskies, we will continue to accept registrations until June 10th, but a $25 late fee per registrant will be assessed. After June 10th, no more Huskies registrations will be accepted.
- For OPR Teen Travel Camp, we are limited to 50 campers per week. After the May 31st deadline, we will continue to accept registrations for any week up until 1 full week before WITH a $25 late fee, as long as there is space. Once the 50 camper limit is reached, for any week, registration will be CLOSED for that week.
- There will be an information meeting for parents of registered campers on Thursday, June 27th in the Town Hall meeting room. Huskie parents will meet from 6:30-7:15pm and Travel parents from 7:15-8:00pm
Before Care is available for both of the OPR camps from 7:30 - 9:00am. for Huskies, add $25 each week, Teen Travel add $20 each week.
TAX ID #
06 600 2061